Friday 6 March 2009

"A thousand businesses are brief in hand"

(- King John, Act IV, scene 3, line 159)
.
As the title suggests, I've been (and still am) rather busy. This will just be a brief update, as I need to catch a flight to Berlin at 6:25am tomorrow and I plan on sleeping in the airport tonight. Here are the highlights of the week in chronological order:
.
#1--Hawk-man
.

.

Some dude was standing outside the ICA on Tuesday with a hawk on his arm. When asked why he had a hawk, he replied, "There's too many pigeons around, so I'm scarin' them off." I still don't know if this was his job or his pasttime.
.

#2--Doncaster at Charleton
.


.

Doug, Phil, Jonathon, and I got tickets through NYUL to a triple-A football game Tuesday night. We discovered that in Europe, they separate the fans based on what team you support...which is smart if they want to avoid fights. Doncaster won 2-1, but it was still fun.

.

#3--King John Wrap-up

.

We showed our two rehearsal projects today and we finally got to see the other group's Love 's Labour's Lost. All around a good day and we have a lot off our shoulders.

.

.

.

.

Now begins my spring break...

No comments:

Post a Comment