Friday 15 May 2009

Uhh...Just One Last Thing

It is now officially 3:00am and I'm still not packed. What am I doing? I'm blogging for your fucking amusement. You better be appreciating this.
.
Met up with a friend of mine from the ex-NYJedi crew whose family just started a vacation in London and Paris until June. There always has to be one of us in Europe. It's a rule.
.
Okay, now a while back, I said that I had reserved tickets to a show for my last night in London. Do you remember that? You should remember that. Anyway, this is the last piece of theatre I saw in London.


Samuel Beckett's Waiting for Godot, starring Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan. That's right. Magneto and Charles Xavier. Gandalf and Piccard. Macbeth and...Macbeth. Okay, that was a shitty one, but still! I don't even need to describe how it was because you can probably imagine the awesomeness of it all.
.
.
.
.
.
The show ended around 10:30 or so. I have just enough time to do one last thing in London. I need to go out with a bang.

I needed to go get a drink at the London Hilton on Park Lane. Where in the hotel?


Why?


Because my hair was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment